Friday 24 October 2014

Dinner Time

So I asked my son to smile for the camera and instead I got a full on narration of the true goings on on his plate. 

It went something like this: "it's a dinosaur, daddy (in his hand). And these (on the plate) are his cars. It goes round and round (the plate) and round and..." At this point he pauses to take a bite and continues to narrate, this time for the dinosaur, "oh no! My leg!!!! Ow oww ow! Help my leg! Oh no!!... Round and round on the cars... My legggggg!!" All the while he is laughing at the fate of this poor, recently amputated, dinosaur apple slice. All I can say is he doesn't get this stuff from me... ;) 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I love that boy!!

    Wait?!?!? What do you mean he doesn't get this stuff from you???

    ReplyDelete